TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WEBSITE USE
Please read the following terms and conditions of use carefully before using this website. Your use of this website is subject to, and constitutes acceptance of, the conditions included in this notice.
General. This website is provided by Stemline for the convenience of visitors to our website. Nothing on this website should be construed as an offer to form a binding contract, or as granting any license or transfer of intellectual property. Your use of this site is at your own risk. Notwithstanding any other provision herein, Stemline reserves the right, in the event of a violation of these terms and conditions, to protect its rights, property, and interests to the maximum extent of the law.
Intended for US Residents Only. The website and its contents are designed to comply with US laws and regulations. Although the information on this website is accessible to users outside of the US, it and its content are intended for access and use by US residents only.
Dated Information. While Stemline may periodically update or correct information presented on this website, such information may include typographical errors and/or technical inaccuracies and/or omissions. Stemline makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of any information at this website and expressly disclaims any obligation to update such information. Stemline also reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to any information at any time and from time to time without any prior notice.
No Medical Advice. This website may contain general information relating to medical conditions and their treatment. This website does not provide medical advice, nor does it recommend or endorse any specific tests, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the website. The information contained on this website is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice or medical care provided by a doctor or other qualified healthcare professional. Persons requiring diagnosis or treatment, or who have specific questions related to their condition or care, are urged to contact their healthcare provider. You should not rely on the materials or information contained herein in diagnosing a health problem or disease, or in deciding on a treatment plan, drug usage, or any other medical advice.
Copyright and Trademarks. This website, and the information which it contains, is the property of Stemline Therapeutics Incorporated and its affiliates and licensors, and is protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by United States copyright law, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. The trademarks and logos displayed on this website are trademarks of Stemline Therapeutics Incorporated except as otherwise noted. In particular, Stemline and the Stemline logo are registered trademarks of Stemline Therapeutics Incorporated. Nothing on this website should be construed to grant any license or right in or to any trademarks, logos, or other intellectual property rights. All rights are reserved by the owners of each trademark, service mark, logo, or other intellectual property, except as otherwise described in this notice.
No Warranties. Your use of this website and any linked websites is at your own risk. Neither Stemline nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this website shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this website or any linked website. This includes damage due to viruses or other harmful or malicious code that may infect your computer equipment. Without limiting the foregoing, EVERYTHING AT THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties; therefore the above exclusion may not apply to you.
Links to Other Websites. This website contains links to websites maintained by other companies. Stemline is providing these links, including any links identified as disease- or research-related resources, to you only as a convenience. The inclusion of any link does not imply that Stemline endorses any third-party website or third-party company or product. Stemline does not have any control over the content of such third-party websites and assumes no responsibility whatsoever for the functionality of such websites or for the accuracy, currency, or completeness of any information presented at such other websites.
Links to this Website. Links to any document published by Stemline on this website should be made to the home page only, without deleting any frames or our URL address. Stemline makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of any information contained in such websites and shall have no liability for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from such content or information.
Applicable Law. Regardless of the location from which you access this website, by accessing this website you and Stemline agree that the laws of the State of New York, without regard to its conflicts of laws principles, will apply to all disputes based on, arising out of, or relating to your use of this website or any information it contains. With respect to such disputes, you and Stemline also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of any court located in New York, New York.
Changes to this Notice. Stemline may revise these terms at any time without prior notice. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, visit this page each time you access this website to review the then-current conditions applicable to your use of this website.
Contact. If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions of Website Use, please contact us at:
Stemline Therapeutics, Inc.
750 Lexington Ave.
New York, NY 10022
Tel.: (646) 502-2310
This website contains information related to general medical conditions and is provided for educational purposes only. It is not intended to replace discussions with a healthcare provider. All decisions regarding patient care must be made with a healthcare provider, considering the unique characteristics of the patient. Research and clinical trial information provided on this website includes investigational treatments which have not been approved for sale by the US Food and Drug Administration.
© 2018 Stemline Therapeutics, Inc.
- ELZONRIS is a CD123-directed cytotoxin for the treatment of blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm (BPDCN) in adults and in pediatric patients 2 years and older
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Boxed WARNING: CAPILLARY LEAK SYNDROME
- Capillary Leak Syndrome (CLS), which may be life-threatening or fatal, can occur in patients receiving ELZONRIS. Monitor for signs and symptoms of CLS and take actions as recommended
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Capillary Leak Syndrome
- ELZONRIS can cause capillary leak syndrome (CLS), which may be life-threatening or fatal if not properly managed. The overall incidence of CLS in clinical trials was 55% in patients receiving ELZONRIS, including 46% in Grades 1 or 2, 6% in Grade 3, 1% in Grade 4, and 2 fatal events. Common signs and symptoms (incidence ≥ 20%) associated with CLS that were reported during treatment with ELZONRIS include hypoalbuminemia, edema, weight gain, and hypotension
- Before initiating therapy with ELZONRIS, ensure that the patient has adequate cardiac function and serum albumin is ≥ 3.2 g/dL
- During treatment with ELZONRIS, ensure that serum albumin levels are ≥ 3.5 g/dL and have not been reduced by ≥ 0.5 g/dL from the albumin value measured prior to dosing initiation of the current cycle. Monitor serum albumin levels prior to the initiation of each dose or more often as indicated clinically thereafter. Additionally, assess patients for other signs or symptoms of CLS, including weight gain, new onset or worsening edema including pulmonary edema, hypotension, or hemodynamic instability
- Counsel patients to seek immediate medical attention should signs or symptoms of CLS occur at any time
- ELZONRIS can cause severe hypersensitivity reactions. Grade 3 or higher events were reported in 10% of patients in clinical trials. Monitor patients for hypersensitivity reactions during treatment with ELZONRIS. Interrupt ELZONRIS infusion and provide supportive care as needed if a hypersensitivity reaction should occur. If the reaction is severe, discontinue ELZONRIS permanently
- Elevations in liver enzymes can occur with ELZONRIS. Grade 3 or higher elevations in liver enzymes occurred in approximately 40% of patients in clinical trials
- Monitor alanine aminotransferase (ALT) and aspartate aminotransferase (AST) prior to each infusion with ELZONRIS. Temporarily withhold ELZONRIS if the transaminases rise to greater than 5 times the upper limit of normal (ULN) and resume treatment upon normalization or when resolved
The most common adverse reactions in the clinical trials (incidence ≥ 30%) are capillary leak syndrome, nausea, fatigue, peripheral edema, pyrexia, and weight increase. The most common laboratory abnormalities (incidence ≥ 50%) are decreases in albumin, platelets, hemoglobin, calcium, sodium, and increases in glucose, ALT, and AST.
Please see full Prescribing Information, including Boxed WARNING.
To report SUSPECTED ADVERSE REACTIONS, contact Stemline Therapeutics, Inc. at 1-877-332-7961 or contact the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 or www.fda.gov/medwatch.